Don’t have the time to pack your entire house or office? Leave it to Cal 1 Moving and Storage. We have the experience in packing homes and offices, have a antiques or delicate art? we carry all packing materials to protect your valuables.
Call and speak to a live professional now: (855) 407-6616
Still want to pack by yourself? Here are a few tips:
- Don’t wait until the last minute!
- Get the proper boxes for your items – the right sizes and strengths.
- Pack a few boxes each night so that it’s not overwhelming.
- Pack the items you’re not going to use before your move first.
- Distribute the weight evenly in each box.
- Pack small boxes with books and heavier items (under 40 lbs. please)
- Pack large boxes with linens, clothes and pillows.
- Use your empty suitcases for your clothing.
- You can use blankets, towels and small pillows to pack fragile items.
- Use strong tape to close your boxes.
- Prepare your computer and back-up all your important files.
- If possible move your computer equipment yourself.
- Pack all your jewelry and priceless possessions yourself.
- Pack an “Open me First” box with any important must have items.
- Label all your boxes by indicating the area of your home where they belong: Kitchen, den, master bedroom, bathroom, etc.